H shaped Column Sentry are designed to fix H shaped columns and are available in two sizes, please select the size you require to find the price.
The combination of product design, weight, the patented air chamber, easy installation and size availability differentiate Column Sentry from other look-alike products on the market and contribute to its effectiveness.
• Molded from a semi-flexible, stress-crack resistant, low density polyethylene plastic
• Minimizes force of tow motor impact that can damage columns, surrounding supports, vehicles and operators
• Bright safety yellow
• UV stabilized plastic permanently prevents fading or discoloration
• Waterproof, easy to clean and removable for maintenance
• Chemical-resistant and non-conductive
• No tools required, one person can install in seconds
• Standard height of 42”
• Available in 2 sizes that fit most columns
• Custom configurations available
Column Sentry is the only column protector to feature a patented air chamber system. Twenty-four angled pockets strategically placed around the circumference deflect impact energy away from the column and minimize the force of tow motor impact. Interior vents force air out at a controlled rate allowing the column protector to absorb impact without splitting the sides.